منتـــــــد*صدى مسقط* يــــــات
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

True Love Story - Read All !! (MUST READ)

اذهب الى الأسفل 
+2
جاهرهم
* برنســـ*مسقط*ـــيسة *
6 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
* برنســـ*مسقط*ـــيسة *
مديرة المنتدى
مديرة المنتدى
* برنســـ*مسقط*ـــيسة *

انثى
عدد الرسائل : 1483
العمر : 30
تاريخ التسجيل : 27/07/2008

True Love Story - Read All !! (MUST READ) Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: True Love Story - Read All !! (MUST READ)   True Love Story - Read All !! (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeالأحد أكتوبر 19, 2008 12:09 am

Hi.......... Trust the fact??????????

This is a real story of a young college girl who passed away last month in MUSCAT . Her name was DINA. She was hit by a truck. She is working in a call centre. She has a boy friend named FAHIM. Both of them are true lovers. They always hang on the phone. You can never see her without her hand phone. In fact she also changed her phone from OMAN MOBILE to NAWRAS, so both of them can be on the same network, and save on the cost. She spends half of the day talking with FAHIM.

DINA's family knows about their relationship. FAHIM is very close with DINA's family. (just imagine their love) . Before she passed away she always told her friends 'If I pass away please burry me with my hand phone' she also said the same thing to her parents. After her death, people couldn’t carry her body, I was there. A lot of them tried to do so but still cant, everybody including me, had tried to carry the body, the result is still the same. Eventually, they called a person who know to one of their neighbors, who can speak with the soul of dead person, who is a friend of her father. He took a stick and started speaking to himself slowly. After a few minutes, he said 'this girl misses something here.' Then her friends told that person about her intentions to burry her with her phone.. He then opened the grave and places her phone and SIM card inside. After that they tried to carry the body. It could be moved and they carried it into the van easily. All of us were shocked. DINA's parents did not inform FAHIM that DINA had passed away.

After 2 weeks FAHIM called DINA's mom..... FAHIM :....'Aunty, I'm coming home today. Cook
something nice for me. Don’t tell DINA that I'm coming home today, I wanna surprise her.' Her mother replied..... 'You come home first; I wanna tell you something very important.' After he came, they told him the truth about DINA. FAHIM thinks that they were playing a fool. He was laughing and said 'don’t try to fool me - tell DINA to come out, I have a gift for her. Please stop this nonsense'.
Then they showed him the original death certificate to him. They gave him proof to make him believe. (FAHIM started to sweat) He said... 'Its not true. We spoke yesterday. She still calls me. FAHIM was shaking. Suddenly, FAHIM's phone rang. 'see this is from DINA, see this....' he showed the phone to DINA's family. all of them told him to answer. he talked using the loudspeaker mode. All of them heard his conversation. Loud and clear, no cross lines, no humming. It is the actual voice of DINA & there is no way others could use her SIM card since it has burried with her.

They were so shocked and asked for the same person's (who can speak with the soul of dead perosns) help again. He brought his master to solve this matter. He & his master worked for 5 hours.

Then they discovered one thing which really shocked them...

NAwRAS has the best coverage.

Where ever you go, our network follows
!!!

GET CLOSER

Don't shout on me I am also looking for the person who has sent me this mail....so what you can do...you should also forward this mail to all your nears and dears...and enjoy...like I enjoyed.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://crazyat-4-ever.yoo7.com
جاهرهم
مشرف
مشرف
جاهرهم

عدد الرسائل : 784
العمر : 33
تاريخ التسجيل : 11/10/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: True Love Story - Read All !! (MUST READ)   True Love Story - Read All !! (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeالجمعة أكتوبر 31, 2008 3:55 pm

شكرآ ..و يسلمو ..
* برنســـ*مسقط*ـــيسة *
مديرة المنتدى
مديرة المنتدى
* برنســـ*مسقط*ـــيسة *

انثى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: True Love Story - Read All !! (MUST READ)   True Love Story - Read All !! (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeالسبت نوفمبر 01, 2008 11:32 pm

العفووووو ^_^ وتسلم ع مرورك Smile
سيف النار
اداااري
اداااري
سيف النار

ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 1826
العمر : 34
الاوسمه : True Love Story - Read All !! (MUST READ) 01185010
الاوسمه : True Love Story - Read All !! (MUST READ) Aaa10
تاريخ التسجيل : 10/10/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: True Love Story - Read All !! (MUST READ)   True Love Story - Read All !! (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 09, 2009 12:17 am

يسلموووووووو يديك
http://www.wh7h.net/vb/
امبراطور مسقط
اداااري
اداااري
امبراطور مسقط

عدد الرسائل : 342
الاوسمه : True Love Story - Read All !! (MUST READ) 1oooyty76
دعائي : True Love Story - Read All !! (MUST READ) 5e3wcvjnp4j9pdplqtko
تاريخ التسجيل : 05/10/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: True Love Story - Read All !! (MUST READ)   True Love Story - Read All !! (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 11, 2009 6:39 pm

يسلموووووووووووووووووووووو
* برنســـ*مسقط*ـــيسة *
مديرة المنتدى
مديرة المنتدى
* برنســـ*مسقط*ـــيسة *

انثى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: True Love Story - Read All !! (MUST READ)   True Love Story - Read All !! (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء فبراير 24, 2009 12:28 am

تسلمووون ع مرووووركم ^_^
.::tho0og::.
عضو جديد
عضو جديد
.::tho0og::.

انثى
عدد الرسائل : 5
العمر : 22
كيف تعرف علينا : من احد المديرين
تاريخ التسجيل : 17/01/2009

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: True Love Story - Read All !! (MUST READ)   True Love Story - Read All !! (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء فبراير 24, 2009 2:06 am

ثااانكس برنسيسووو

بدعتي يالغلا ولا هنتي

الله يعطيك العاافيه وبأنتظاارك

تـح ـياتي

True Love Story - Read All !! (MUST READ) 223430
قرصان البندقيه
عضو جديد
عضو جديد
قرصان البندقيه

ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 36
تاريخ التسجيل : 12/10/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: True Love Story - Read All !! (MUST READ)   True Love Story - Read All !! (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء فبراير 24, 2009 5:28 am

thank you very much
and we are waitting for new merits

bya
امبراطور مسقط
اداااري
اداااري
امبراطور مسقط

عدد الرسائل : 342
الاوسمه : True Love Story - Read All !! (MUST READ) 1oooyty76
دعائي : True Love Story - Read All !! (MUST READ) 5e3wcvjnp4j9pdplqtko
تاريخ التسجيل : 05/10/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: True Love Story - Read All !! (MUST READ)   True Love Story - Read All !! (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeالخميس أبريل 02, 2009 6:06 pm

يسلموووووووووووووووووووووووووو

True Love Story - Read All !! (MUST READ)
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» I LOVE YOU in many languages
» fun lov story

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتـــــــد*صدى مسقط* يــــــات  :: ! წ…℅……ঔღঔ…ੲੜ (المنتديات المتنوعة) ੲੜ…ঔღঔ……℅…წ ! :: ! ஜ .¸¸ ﬗm (منتدى اللــغة الإنجــليـــزية) mﬗ ¸¸. ஜ !-
انتقل الى: